Decide on which article type you would like to publish.
Once your article is prepared according to the publisher’s guidelines, submit a manuscript via Scholar One platform.
You will have to upload at least 2 files:
1. Main Document – your anonymised (with no mention of author/authors) manuscript file with all illustrations (graphs, charts, drawings or photographs) submitted as separate files (see below)
2. Title Page – a separate file with the manuscript title and author information (name/s, affiliation/s, short biography/biographies)
As you can upload as many files as needed for your manuscript in groups of three or fewer, make sure that you specify a File Designation that best describes each file you upload.
Here’s a detailed explanation of file designations for each file you upload:
- Main Document: The main, anonymised content of a manuscript.
- Title page: Where double-blind review is conducted you must upload a separate title page containing author information, and this author information must not be included in the main document so that author anonymity can be maintained.
- Figure: An image file that depicts a graph, chart, drawing or photograph.
- Additional Files for Review but NOT for publication: Files not intended for publication in any format but that provide valuable background or reference information, that are suitable for peer review.
- Additional Files NOT for Review and NOT for publication: Files not intended for publication in any format but that provide valuable background or reference information, but are not suitable for peer review.
- Supporting Information for online publication only: Material which would not be printed in the hard copy but would appear in the online version only, such as extensive data sets or video files.
Submit all files. Our editorial team will contact you as soon as possible, and inform you about any further progress.