The whole issue 4/2022 can be found here.
Special Issue: The Process of Democratization, the Political Parties and the Electoral Systems in the Western Balkans (1990-2018)
- The Process of Democratisation, the Political Parties and the Electoral Systems in the Western Balkans (1990–2020)
- Two and a Half Crises: Serbian Institutional Design as the Cause of Democratic Declines
- Democratic Consolidation and Electoral System Change in Croatia: What Is Wrong with the Proportional Representation?
Dario Nikić Čakar and Goran Čular
- Party Fragmentation, the Proportional System and Democracy in Slovenia
Danica Fink-Hafner and Meta Novak
- The Strange Silence of Latin American Political Theory
- Toward a Rational Civil Society: Deliberative Thinking, Civic Participation, and Self-Efficacy among Taiwanese Young Adults
Ming-Lun Chung, Ken Ka-wo Fung, Eric MP Chiu and Chao-Lung Li
- Measuring Epistemic Deliberation on Polarized Issues: The Case of Abortion Provision in Ireland
Jane Suiter, David M Farrell, Clodagh Harris and Philip Murphy
- Partisanship Versus Democracy: Voting in Turkey’s Competitive Authoritarian Elections
Tijen Demirel-Pegg and Aaron Dusso
State of the Art – Review Articles
- Democratic Decline and the Politics of the Upswing: How the United States May Have Come Together a Century Ago but Can It Do It Again?
- Rethinking Democratic Innovations: A Look through the Kaleidoscope of Democratic Theory
The Null Hypothesis
- Do Free Food and Beverages Bring People to the Political Meeting? The Survey Experiment of Attendance-Buying
Milan Školník, Michael Haman and Jan Čopík
- Policy Diffusion Speed: A Replication Study Using the State Policy Innovation and Diffusion Database
Aravind Menon and Daniel J Mallinson
- COVID-19 and the Democracy–Autocracy Freedom Divide: Reflections on Post-Pandemic Regime Change Scenarios