The whole issue 4 of 2019 can be found here.
- Is It a Duty to Vote and to Be Informed?
André Blais, Carol Galais and Danielle Mayer
- Consultant Lobbyists and Public Officials: Selling Policy Expertise or Personal Connections in Canada?
Maxime Boucher and Christopher A Cooper
- On What a Distinctively Political Normativity Is
- What Is an Ombudsperson? Global Diffusion, International Standardization, and Institutional Diversification
Norman J Dolan and Colin J Bennett
- Do Cohorts Matter? Cohort Analysis and Value-Difference Impressions of a Rising China
Chung-li Wu and Alex Min-Wei Lin
- The Iron Cage of Enterprise or the Restoration of Class Power? Approaches to Understanding Neoliberalism
- Re-gendering the UK House of Commons: The Academic Critical Actor and Her ‘Feminist in Residence’
Sarah Childs and Chloe Challender