The whole issue 2/2020 can be found here.
- Right-Wing Populism and the Politics of Insecurity: How President Trump Frames Migrants as Collective Threats
- The Deconsolidation of Democracy: Is It New and What Can Be Done About It?
- Power Games: Elites, Movements, and Strategic Cooperation
- Political Determinants of Privatisation Reforms: A Comparative Analysis in Europe
Noemí Peña-Miguel and Beatriz Cuadrado-Ballesteros
Special Section: Impact
- How Should Academics Engage in Policymaking to Achieve Impact?
Paul Cairney and Kathryn Oliver
- Engaged Political Science
- The Moral Foundations of Public Engagement: Does Political Science, as a Discipline, Have an Ethics?
Matthew Flinders and Leslie A Pal
- The Violence of Impact: Unpacking Relations Between Gender, Media and Politics
- Intersectionality and English Voting Behaviour: And Was There a 2017 Youthquake
Ron Johnston, Charles Pattie, Kelvyn Jones and David Manley
State of the Art
- Learning in Political Analysis
Thenia Vagionaki and Philipp Trein