The whole issue 2/2023 can be found here.
- Climate Change and the Politics of Apocalyptic Redirection
- The Effects of Political Attitudes on Affective Polarization: Survey Evidence from 165 Elections
João V Guedes-Neto
- Defense Budget Growth and Inflation: A Wavelet-Based Study of the U.S. and Britain
- Perceptions of Inequality and Political Participation: The Moderating Role of Ideology
Nanuli Silagadze, Henrik Serup Christensen, Rasmus Sirén and Kimmo Grönlund
- Culture and Policy Transfer: From Insight to Impact
- It Is All About Money! What Drives Interest Groups’ Relations with Political Parties in Central and Eastern Europe?
- Consenting Participation? How Demands for Citizen Participation and Expert-Led Decision-Making Are Reconciled in Local Democracy
- The Reel Politics of International Crisis: Benedict Cumberbatch’s Appeal for Syrian Refugees
Michael Robert Artime and Megan Hershey
State of the Art – Review Articles
- Twenty-five Years of Securitization Theory: A Corpus-based Review
Stephane J Baele and Diana Jalea
- Nightly News or Nightly Jokes? News Parody as a Form of Political Communication: A Review of the Literature
Caroline V Leicht
The Null Hypothesis
- International Politics and the Subnational Allocation of World Bank Development Projects
- Members of the European Parliament on Social Media: Why Do They Use Facebook and Twitter?
Michael Haman, Milan Školník and Jan Čopík
- Stranger than Fiction: Voters and Party Leaders in a New Democracy
Sergiu Gherghina and Paul Tap